Top 20 Tips For Conquering Social Media
- Always Post Quality
- Think of social media like a megaphone. It can make your message louder but not better – make sure that you’re putting out high quality stuff at all times.
- Post Regularly – But Not Too Regularly!
- Post 20 times a day and you’ll essentially be spamming. Don’t post at all and your social account will look like a graveyard. Once or twice a day for most accounts is good.
- Use IFTTT
- IFTTT lets you set up advanced relationships between your accounts. It’s potentially hugely powerful.
- Get Rapportive
- Using Rapporitve you can get the LinkedIn account of anyone who emails you. This lets you build your connections and learn more about the people you do business with.
- Don’t Forget Real World Networking
- There’s great synergy to be found between your real world networking and social media. Tag people in Instagram posts with you and use business cards to find them on LinkedIn.
- Create a Consistent Brand
- Make sure your message and design language is consistent across all your channels.
- Write Content That is Unique and Interesting
- Avoid derivative or standard content. Avoid clickbait. Instead, post content that sounds interesting and unique and that actually delivers.
- Get Periscope
- Periscope may be the future of video marketing. This is live video streaming and it’s taking off big time right now.
- Save Spreadsheets as Videos
- A quick way to make a video without a camera is to save an excel spreadsheet as an MPEG and record a voice track.
- Schedule Your Tweets
- To make sure your accounts stay active, you can schedule your posts. Buffer is a good tool for doing this.
- Use Influencer Marketing
- Find the big influencers on Twitter and Facebook and then target them.
- Start Small and Work Up
- But don’t go straight for the big fry! Target someone who is big in your niche but not massive and then work your way up the pecking order.
- Stay On Message
- People need to know what to expect from following your account. Try to remain broadly on topic.
- Get the Pinterest Chrome Plugin
- This will let you quickly and easily pin images you find on your travels on the web.
- Have Discussions in Google Communities
- Google communities are great for getting more contacts and for sharing your content.
- Reciprocity is a Powerful Tool
- If you share, like or retweet someone they will very often respond in kind!
- Add a Twitter Feed to Your Website
- This way people who visit your website can see the kind of value you’re delivering on social media.
- Use the Apps
- The Instagram and Twitter apps are great for quickly adding content on the move.
- Focus on the Lifestyle
- Social media is a great way to glamorize the lifestyle your products or services promote.
- Engage Your Fans
- Answer questions, respond to comments and generally be seen to engage with your audience. This is how you take leads and customers and make them into loyal fans.
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketingtips #socialmediaexpert #socialmediainfluencer
Devil Dog Marketplace
Tagline: Your Tactical ToolBelt For Digital Solutions
So Remember: Devil Dog Marketplace We Accomplish your mission with Military Precision