Top 20 Tips For Conquering Social Media
- Always Post Quality
- Think of social media like a megaphone. It can make your message louder but not better – make sure that you’re putting out high quality stuff at all times.
- Post Regularly – But Not Too Regularly!
- Post 20 times a day and you’ll essentially be spamming. Don’t post at all and your social account will look like a graveyard. Once or twice a day for most accounts is good.
- Use IFTTT
- IFTTT lets you set up advanced relationships between your accounts. It’s potentially hugely powerful.
- Get Rapportive
- Using Rapporitve you can get the LinkedIn account of anyone who emails you. This lets you build your connections and learn more about the people you do business with.
- Don’t Forget Real World Networking
- There’s great synergy to be found between your real world networking and social media. Tag people in Instagram posts with you and use business cards to find them on LinkedIn.
- Create a Consistent Brand
- Make sure your message and design language is consistent across all your channels.
- Write Content That is Unique and Interesting
- Avoid derivative or standard content. Avoid clickbait. Instead, post content that sounds interesting and unique and that actually delivers.
- Get Periscope
- Periscope may be the future of video marketing. This is live video streaming and it’s taking off big time right now.
- Save Spreadsheets as Videos
- A quick way to make a video without a camera is to save an excel spreadsheet as an MPEG and record a voice track.
- Schedule Your Tweets
- To make sure your accounts stay active, you can schedule your posts. Buffer is a good tool for doing this.
- Use Influencer Marketing
- Find the big influencers on Twitter and Facebook and then target them.
- Start Small and Work Up
- But don’t go straight for the big fry! Target someone who is big in your niche but not massive and then work your way up the pecking order.
- Stay On Message
- People need to know what to expect from following your account. Try to remain broadly on topic.
- Get the Pinterest Chrome Plugin
- This will let you quickly and easily pin images you find on your travels on the web.
- Have Discussions in Google Communities
- Google communities are great for getting more contacts and for sharing your content.
- Reciprocity is a Powerful Tool
- If you share, like or retweet someone they will very often respond in kind!
- Add a Twitter Feed to Your Website
- This way people who visit your website can see the kind of value you’re delivering on social media.
- Use the Apps
- The Instagram and Twitter apps are great for quickly adding content on the move.
- Focus on the Lifestyle
- Social media is a great way to glamorize the lifestyle your products or services promote.
- Engage Your Fans
- Answer questions, respond to comments and generally be seen to engage with your audience. This is how you take leads and customers and make them into loyal fans.
#socialmedia #socialmediamarketing #socialmediatips #socialmediaagency #socialmediamarketingtips #socialmediaexpert #socialmediainfluencer
Devil Dog Marketplace
Tagline: Your Tactical ToolBelt For Digital Solutions
So Remember: Devil Dog Marketplace We Accomplish your mission with Military Precision
Patriotism is in the air during the summer months. It starts with Memorial Day and flows into July 4th. But it’s not just about fireworks, cookouts and parades.The heart of patriotism is helping others, and like our veterans, volunteer firefighters, EMS personnel and rescue workers are all about helping those in need.In fact, for veterans looking for new ways to give back, becoming a volunteer firefighter can be a great choice to serve their communities
Veteran entrepreneurs makes it easier for small businesses to access services, regardless of its source—and quickly connects Veteran entrepreneurs to relevant ‘best-practices’ and information.
Insourcing is the process of assigning work to a third party located in an USA destination. There are several companies which provide proven In-sourcing solutions for many organizations which fall into various industry verticals, ranging from banking to medicine. In-sourcing is considered as a cost-effective way to reduce costs by transferring all or portions of work to an Inshore company or suppliers rather than completing the work internally.
Social media has the potential to help businesses, entrepreneurs, bloggers and others to drive thousands businesses to their brand and to create their reputation, authority and visibility at the same time. Not only does social media provide an immediate way of communicating with an audience, it also lets you leverage the power of real-world social networks and provides any number of tools for analysing your performance and enhancing your results. But despite this formidable potential, an enormous number of companies are wasting their time on social media with the wrong approaches and misguided strategies. These are the companies that have set themselves up a Facebook account and a Twitter account and are now doing nothing but posting about how good their product or service is. It should come as no surprise that this doesn’t attract many subscribers which those posts are falling on deaf ears. Succeeding on social media isn't hard and definitely any business can do it. There’s no magic to that though either, it’s simply a matter of understanding how social media works and what the psychology is behind sharing and liking. In this five minute guide, we’ll go over all the basic principles and some powerful strategies which will assist you to succeed across social media channels and build an enormous audience in record time.